Best-Selling sauces and other zesty products at the Carolina Sauce Company! We have a new product breaking into the overall top-ten best sellers this time (Boar and Castle Sauce), and deservedly so as anyone who's ever tried it will tell you. The following sauces proved to be our customers' favorite products for August 2007:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a hugely popular Eastern NC style (vinegar based) BBQ Sauce that's peppery with a hint of sweetness and a touch of smoke, making it ideal for pulled pork
2. Capsicana Zing Sauce, a versatile spicy sauce that's not fiery but rather full of flavor
3. Matouk's Calypso Sauce, a thick and spicy hot sauce from Trinidad and Tobago
4. Scott's Barbecue Sauce, a peppery-hot vinegar-based Eastern NC BBQ sauce that's made the traditional way, without any sugar or tomatoes and makes classic eastern NC pulled pork BBQ
5. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce, an award-winning mildly-spicy hot sauce capturing two Southern delicacies: sweet Georgia peaches and Vidalia(R) onions
6. Bone Suckin' Sauce, a thick and tangy Western NC-style (tomato-based) NC BBQ sauce that's great on ribs
7. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, an all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica that isn't overly vinegary or garlicky and is a perennial favorite
8. Boar and Castle Sauce, an old-fashioned steak sauce that's new to Carolina Sauce Company but has been around since 1929
9. Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce, a tangy-sweet Piedmont style NC BBQ sauce that's wonderful on pulled pork, BBQ chicken and more
10. Carolina Swamp Sauce; a unique Caribbean-inspired grilling sauce and marinade that combines vinegar, tomato and worcestershire sauce with a gourmet blend of herbs and spices.
In addition to updating our list of overall best-selling sauces, we have also updated our Best-Seller lists for individual product categories, including hot sauces, salsa, dry rubs, BBQ sauce and more. You can't go wrong with any of these popular products!