Carolina Sauce Company online store in June were all BBQ sauces. Here's the complete list of the top ten best sellers for last month:
1. George's Original BBQ Sauce, made in eastern NC and recently recognized as "Best in the Carolinas" by Every Day With Rachael Ray magazine
2. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a Caribbean-inspired gourmet grilling sauce from North Carolina, recently featured in Better Homes & Garden magazine as an ideal BBQ sauce for shrimp
3. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, an authentic vinegar-based eastern NC barbecue sauce (no tomatoes and plenty of tangy, spicy flavor) that's perfect for pulled pork BBQ
4. Busha Browne's Pukka Pepper Sauce, made in Jamaica and perhaps the most popular spicy table sauce ever
5. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, an intensely flavorful and hot Jamaican jerk paste made in Jamaica using traditional ingredients -- and it's currently on sale!
6. Capsicana Zing Sauce, a spicy, slightly sweet all-purpose pepper sauce that's great on just about anything, and adds zippy flavor to your favorite recipes
7. Buderim Ginger Bears, a grown-up gummy candy from Autralia made with real ginger for a not-too-sweet, pleasantly zingy bite
8. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, made in Trinidad & Tobago using aged scotch bonnet peppers and tropical papaya in a rich, thick mustard base
9. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, another authentic West Indian hot sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers in a spicy, slightly sweet mustard base
10. Nando's Roasted Reds Cooking & Grilling Sauce, a flavorful, mildly spicy all purpose cooking sauce from South Africa featuring roasted sweet red peppers, tomatoes and peri-peri peppers
Once I'm back in the office on my "real" computer, I'll post this list on the Carolina Sauce Company home page. In the meantime, I'll work on getting the product category best-seller lists (i.e., best-selling hot sauces, best-selling BBQ sauces etc.) updated on the online store, which I can do from my little laptop by the lake, and will post here when they're available.