1. NC BBQ Sauce Gift Set, Mild: Despite being added fairly late in the year to the Carolina Sauces online store, this gift set quickly rose to #1 on our top sellers list. Featuring three barbecue sauces representing the 3 regional styles of North Carolina BBQ sauce (eastern vinegar, western/Lexington tomato & vinegar, and coastal mustard) plus a savory-sweet Carolina BBQ dry rub, this gift set is the perfect way to send someone a taste of the Old North State.
2. Dave's Insanity 2012 Private Reserve Sauce: This limited-edition, specially-crafted ultra-hot sauce from Dave's Gourmet is made with the ferociously hot ghost pepper (jolokia) for extreme heat. Each bottle is numbered and hand-signed, and comes packed in a wooden "coffin" that's sealed with yellow "Caution tape" for an eye-catching presentation. A great gift for hot sauce collectors!
3. Anchor Bar Wing Sauces Gift Set: For the hot wing lover who adores authentic Buffalo wings, you can't go wrong with the Anchor Bar gift box, featuring three bottles of wing sauce from the birthplace of Buffalo wings. Comes with a full-size bottle each of Medium (original), Extra Hot and Suicide wing sauce from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY.
4. See Dick, Jane & Spot Burn Gift Box: For the hot sauce lover with a silly sense of humor. Remember the old Dick & Jane storybooks from elementary school? These hot sauces (and the gift box) feature the childhood stick figures plus their dog Spot, with cartoon flames coming from all the wrong places. The hot sauces are classic all-purpose cayenne-vinegar sauces for everyday use. Surprisingly popular with teachers as well as with people named Dick or Jane.
5. Holiday Heat XMas Hot Sauces Gift Box: These Christmas-themed hot sauces are a little bit naughty (no worse than PG-13) and feature Rudolph, Santa Claus and Frosty the Snowman on the labels. There are two different habanero sauces and a feisty Cajun style sauce, all which are well-suited for cooking and enjoying at the table.
6. Carolina Sauce Company Gift Certificates: Not sure what to get your beloved? Overwhelmed by the choices at our online store? Or perhaps you're not a fan of hot sauce or BBQ sauce but you're looking for a gift for someone who is.... Simply send them a Carolina Sauce Gift Card! You choose the dollar amount, and they choose exactly what they want to spend it on, so there's no worrying over whether you picked out a sauce or seasoning they'll like. All you need is their email address, and we'll take care of the rest. Best of all, our gift certificates never expire and need not be spent all at once.
7. 16 Million SHU Pure Capsaicin Crystals Kit: This one is for the serious hot sauce fanatic or the "mad scientist" type who's always brewing up their own secret hot sauce recipe. The kit comes with pure capsaicin crystals rated at 16 million Scoville Units of unadulterated heat, plus forceps, lab gloves, a surgical grade mask and more.
8. Blair's Super 6 Death Sauces Gift Set: Blair's Death hot sauces are made from all-natural ingredients and range in heat from very hot to almost-deadly HOT. They're also known for the trademark skull keychain that adorns the neck of each bottle. This gift set comes with six of the most famous Blair's Death Sauces including Jalapeno Death with Tequila, Sweet Death, Ultra Death, Original Death with Chipotle, Sudden Death with Ginseng, and the new Golden Death with Chipotle.
|Swine & Wine Valentine's Bacon Bundle|
10. Personalized Steak Branding Irons: Anyone who enjoys grilling a big, juicy steak exactly the way they like it has probably fantasized about branding their slab of beef with their initials. Make their fantasy come true by giving them a personalized branding iron. You select the 3 initials for the brand to create a unique gift that comes in a handsome cedar box stamped with the brand.