barbecue, or is always looking for a hotter hot sauce, or simply enjoys good food with zesty flavors, there's still time to give him a Father's Day gift that he's sure to savor and enjoy. Here are 5 zesty Father's Day gift ideas that can arrive by Father's Day, all well under $50 (plus shipping & handling):
1. Grilling Pary Gift Sets, in Hot and Mild, each featuring a variety of 9 different BBQ sauces, seasonings, condiments and snacks for enjoying on the grill or with your favorite grilled foods -- only $45!
2. If Dad likes to hunt and enjoys venison and other game, this Hunter's Gift Set is the perfect gift, featuring 3 sauces that are especially good for marinating, grilling and cooking game, plus a flavorful dry rub developed by a hunter for tenderizing and seasoning wild game and other hearty fare -- only $21.99!
3. For the Dad who likes to brag that nothing's hot enough for him, there's the Dave's Insanity Sauce Deluxe Gift Set, featuring all 4 heat levels of Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce (including the original AND Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce), plus Dave's Insanity Salsa, Dave's Insanity Mustard, and Dave's Insanity Popcorn -- only $39!
4. Authentic NC barbecue sauce, the type that's vinegar-based and tangy, can be virtually impossible to find outside of North Carolina. If Dad misses his Carolina barbeque, or if he's always wanted to give it a try, then give him one of these NC Barbecue Sauce Gift Sets, in either Mild or Hot. Each gift set has 6 different bottles of real NC barbecue sauces covering the 2 main regional styles of Carolina BBQ, Eastern and Western (Piedmont), AND comes with free recipes PLUS step by step instructions for making authentic NC pulled pork BBQ -- only $29.99!
5. Still not sure what to get Dad? Or don't want to worry about shipping costs or delivery times? Then how about a Carolina Sauce Company Gift Certificate, available from $15 to $100 and redeemable by Dad on anything he wants from the Carolina Sauce Company online store. These electronic Gift Certificates never expire!
As always, you can call (919-286-1080) or email (salesATcarolinasauceDOTcom) the Carolina Sauce Company if you have any questions or concerns, or would like assistance placing an order. Don't wait too long, as Father's Day is this coming Sunday, June 21st!