Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hitting the Road for the Big Move

RV
Dear friends of Carolina Sauce Company:

Tomorrow, May 26th,  Greg and I will begin our long drive to Montana, with our RV in tow behind Greg's truck and two cats in my SUV (lucky me). We expect to reach Bozeman by the first or second of June, assuming all goes smoothly -- yes, theoretically the drive should take no more than 4 days but we are taking the southern, aka "BBQ" route, which will take a little longer but hopefully result in some memorable meals along the way.

While we are traveling, I will have limited internet access and might be posting even less frequently than I've been able to lately. I'll do my best to check email at least once a day, and with any luck I'll also check Facebook etc. But I can't make any promises, as there's no telling where we'll end up camping on any given night. So please bear with me, and if you need immediate help on anything, please email Customer Service at our warehouse and they'll be able to help you out.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment