best selling jerk and curry products for 2008 at the Carolina Sauce Company online store:
1. Our best-selling Jamaican jerk is the wildly popular Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, an intensely aromatic and peppery-hot jerk paste or "wet rub" from Jamaica that's essential for making authentic jerked chicken, pork, fish, goat and other Jamaican dishes.
2. In second place is another favorite from Jamaica, Walkerswood Spicy Jamaican Jerk Marinade, which is ideal for marinating and cooking poultry, meat or seafood.
3. Another popular Walkerswood product, the fiery-hot but brightly-flavored Walkerswood Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce, finished third for 2008. Enjoy Jonkanoo hot sauce on all your favorite dishes when you want the taste of the islands.
4. The fourth place finisher is Nando's Curry Coconut Cooking & Grilling Sauce from South Africa, a rich and creamy tropical curry sauce that's spiced with the South African peri-peri pepper.
5. Busha Browne's Authentic Jerk Seasoning from Jamaica took fifth place for 2008. Don't let the container size fool you: this concentrated jerk paste is highly concentrated, and a little goes a long way!
6. The Mild version of Pluto's Certified Organic Jamaican Jerk Sauce came in 6th -- and it comes with a free recipe brochure when you buy it from the Carolina Sauce Company!
7. The award-winning Wahoo Willie's Jamaican Wing Sauce from Wrightsville Beach, NC combines traditional Jamaican jerk flavors in a buttery wing sauce for a spicy Caribbean alternative to ordinary hot wing sauces -- and you can also use it as a marinade and cooking sauce for meat, poultry and seafood. Best of all, it's currently on sale!
8. Pickapeppa Hot Spicy Jerk Seasoning from Jamaica finished 8th, and is a sweet and aromatic wet rub for all your jerk recipes.
9. One of my favorite all-purpose sauces, the versatile and mildly spicy Pluto's Paradise Potion, was 9th on our best-seller list, with its rich Caribbean flavors and food-friendly, mildly spicy heat level -- and it's certified organic, too!
10. Rounding out the list of 2008's best-selling jerks and curries is Pluto's Caribbean Bliss Original Spice Blend, an all-natural dry rub and seasoning that adds delicious island flavor to anything you sprinkle it on -- and it comes with a free recipe brochure, too!