Monday, February 8, 2010
5 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
1. For the person who loves spicy foods, we have the Hot & Saucy Romance Gift Set featuring 3 romantically-named sauces (including "Jump Up & Kiss Me") plus a can of Hot Honeys gourmet chipotle & honey roasted peanuts, just $24.99!
2. Need a tasty gift for a picky eater and not sure what to send? How about an electronic Gift Certificate from the Carolina Sauce Company! That way the recipient can choose exactly what he or she wants, from over 300 delicious sauces, seasonings, condiments and snacks from all over the world. Best of all, these gift certificates never expire!
3. Take her breath away with beautiful florist-arranged flowers delivered to her home or office
4. Send a bountiful Gift Basket full of gourmet goodies for eating or luxurious spa products for relaxing and pampering
5. Instead of going out to an overpriced restaurant, how about cooking a fabulous romantic meal at home featuring mouthwatering grass-fed gourmet beef from Montana, or fresh lobster from Lobster Gram, America's #1 Lobster Delivery Company since 1987, with over 1,000,000+ DELIVERED! Order this week and receive your steaks and seafood in time for your Valentine's Day dinner, without the hassles of driving to a specialty shop or grocery store.
PS: If you or someone you know is NOT celebrating Valentine's Day, we still have the perfect gift: Our Love Stinks Gift Set, with four appropriately-named hot sauces including Mean Devil Woman and Scorned Woman, to name just two!