best-selling wing sauces for 2009 at the Carolina Sauce Company online store:
1. As in the past, our best-selling wing sauce is THE sauce that gave birth to Buffalo style hot wings: Anchor Bar Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, from the world-famous Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY
2. In second place last year was the spicier version of the original Anchor Bar wing sauce, appropriately named Anchor Bar Hotter Buffalo Wing Sauce
3. Not a wing sauce but rather the classic accompaniment for Buffalo wings, Anchor Bar Bleu Cheese Sauce took 3rd place last year, and is currently on sale at the Carolina Sauce Company
4. Continuing the Anchor Bar's dominance of best-selling wing sauces, their sweet & tangy Anchor Bar Honey BBQ Buffalo Wing Sauce finished in 4th place
5. Completing the Anchor Bar's sweep of the top 5 spots on our best-seller list is the fiery hot Anchor Bar Suicidal Buffalo Wing Sauce, a favorite of folks who enjoy "suicide wings"
6. One of our newest wing sauces, The Distillery Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce from Rochester NY, came in a very impressive 6th on our list of best-selling wing sauces.
7. On the milder side is the buttery-rich, herb-seasoned Scorned Woman Wicked Wing Sauce finishing in 7th place, and proving that there are plenty of people who appreciate a milder but flavorful wing sauce
8. The multiple award-winning DEFCON 2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce, featuring fresh and aged cayenne peppers plus a touch of cream for extra richness, came in 8th last year.
9. Another award-winning DEFCON sauce, the insanely hot DEFCON 1 Extreme Heat Wing Sauce that's spiked with capsaicin extract for an unforgiving, long-lasting burn, was the 9th best-seller
10. The super-thick & rich, medium-hot Distillery Original Buffalo Wing Sauce from Rochester NY completes our list of 2009's best-selling wing sauces.