best-selling hot sauces at the Carolina Sauce Company for all of 2008:
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce: This all-purpose, flavor-packed hot sauce is made in Jamaica and inspired by old colonial recipes, and is our alltime best selling hot sauce
2. Capsicana Zing Sauce: A spicy-sweet, mildly hot favorite from North Carolina, Zing Sauce is delicious on prepared food and as a cooking ingredient. You can get it in 5 oz and 10 oz bottles, and it comes with a free recipe sheet!
3. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: Made in Trinidad & Tobago and featuring a spicy mustard and scotch bonnet pepper base with just a touch of sugar, Matouk's Calypso is thick and rich, and delivers authentic island flavor to all your favorite foods
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce: A little mellower and sweeter than the Calypso Sauce thanks to the addition of papaya, this mouthwatering gem of a hot sauce is fabulous on chicken and seafood, and any tropical dishes
5. Matouk's Flambeau: As fiery-hot as the Caribbean sun at high noon in the summertime, Matouk's Flambeau adds incendiary heat and savory mustard flavor to hearty fare -- and even scrambled eggs, if you have a Teflon tongue!
6. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce: This classic vinegar-based hot sauce features black pepper as well as several different types of chile peppers, for plenty of fiery kick! Aptly named after the saying that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
7. Matouk's Hot Pepper Sauce: This classic Caribbean hot sauce features aged, pickled scotch bonnet peppers in a spicy, savory mustard base. Try it on grilled foods, sausages, and your favorite sandwiches for a burst of flavor and fire!
8. Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce: Two summertime treats from Georgia -- sweet, juicy, ripe peaches and mellow Vidalia onions -- are expertly blended with just the right touch of hot peppers to yield a mildy hot but seductively delicious sauce. This is a great "introductory" hot sauce for folks who normally don't care for spicy foods
9. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce: Fear this sauce. I am NOT kidding. This is an ultra-hot food additive that is best used in micro-droplets (off a toothpick) and added to recipes, NOT used directly on food. Yes, it is that painfully hot, and unforgiving. You've been warned..... but apparently that hasn't stopped hordes of chileheads from buying tons of this hot sauce!
10. Dave's Insanity Sauce: The original "hottest sauce in the universe", Dave's Insanity began the ultra-hot craze some years ago, and is now generally considered the "gateway sauce" for serious chileheads who are ready to take the plunge and enter the world of extract-enhanced ultra-hot sauces. Again, you've been warned....