best-selling NC products for all of 2008 at the Carolina Sauce Company online store:
1. It should come as no surprise to fans of the old Boar & Castle Restaurant that our best-selling North Carolina product for 2008 was Castle Sauce, a long-awaited and much-loved classic steak sauce that's good on everything from steak to burgers to fries to sandwiches and oh, so much more! In fact, Castle Sauce has such a devoted following that it quickly became our top selling product across all categories for the entire year, despite the fact that it didn't even hit the market until October 2008!
2. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a unique Caribbean-spiced marinade and grilling sauce, finished 2nd on our list of best-selling NC products
3. One of our all-time best selling sauces, the all-purpose sweet & spicy Capsicana Zing Gourmet Sauce, took 3rd place honors. Zing Sauce comes in 2 convenient sizes, and it comes with free recipes, too!
4. Wells Hog Heaven Barbecue Sauce, an authentic eastern NC vinegar-based BBQ sauce, placed 4th on our best-seller list for 2008, and is a personal favorite for pulled pork barbeque.
5. Finishing 5th last year despite availability problems was Blue Tick Dressing, a delicious berry & poppyseed vinaigrette. If you'd like to be notified when Blue Tick Dressing is available again, simply email us at sales"AT"carolinasauce"DOT"com and we'll put you on our Blue Tick waiting list.
6. Carolina Cupboard Eastern NC BBQ Sauce, whose name says it all, ended up in 6th place on our list of best-selling NC products
7. The hot and spicy Scotts BBQ Sauce from Goldsboro, a classic vinegar based barbecue sauce that's ideal for pulled pork, finished 7th last year
8. The original Bone Suckin' Sauce, a tomato-based western NC style barbecue sauce, took 8th place honors for 2008 -- and it comes with free recipes when you order it from the Carolina Sauce Company!
9. In 9th place was Carolina Treet Original Cooking BBQ Sauce, a unique barbeque sauce that's for cooking with on the stove top or in the oven, rather than for grilling.
10. Completing our list of 2008's best selling North Carolina products was the tangy-sweet, mildly spicy Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce, a delicious Piedmont style (tomato & vinegar based) barbecue sauce that's fabulous on pork, chicken, ribs and more. Jim's Own Sauce comes in 3 convenient sizes, and it also comes with free recipes!