Carolina Sauce Company best-selling products includes several popular Father's Day gifts for Dads who like to grill and love all things barbecue. There are also a couple of first-time best sellers, and the return to the monthly top ten list of a couple of perennially popular sauces. Keep reading for the entire list, including "where to buy" links and brief descriptions of each product.
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce: This vinegar barbecue sauce from eastern North Carolina is our all-time best selling product, and it's ideal for making genuine Carolina style pulled pork barbecue. It's also quite good as a marinade for chicken, too.
2. Jamaica Hell Fire 2 in 1 Hot Sauce: Made in Jamaica using sun-ripened tropical peppers and a special blend of local spices, this feisty, all-purpose pepper sauce was our top seller in May and is a favorite of folks who enjoy splashing some Caribbean heat on pretty much any savory food.
3. Walkerswood Mild Jerk Seasoning: Made by Jamaica's best-known manufacturer of traditional Jamaican jerk products, this is the milder version of Walkerswood's fiery-hot traditional jerk seasoning. But don't worry, only the heat has been tamed--this authentic jerk wet rub delivers plenty of enticing, exotic Jamaican flavor to chicken, pork, beef, lamb, goat, seafood and veggies.
Melinda's Habanero Ketchup: As with June's third-place finisher, this seriously hot ketchup is making its debut on the best-seller list. Made with all-natural ingredients and plenty of Caribbean habanero peppers, this grown-up ketchup will please the palates of people who crave a fiery burn with rich tomato flavor.
5. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce: Dropping two spots from its May finish is one of the most deliciously thick and richly flavorful scotch bonnet pepper sauces to come out of the West Indies. Made in Trinidad & Tobago using aged peppers in a traditional mustard base, Matouk's adds succulent papaya for a touch of sweetness that helps to mellow out the heat for a sauce that's beautiful with fish and seafood as well as chicken or meat.
6. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: Up a slot from its May position is the hotter, more savory sibling of the previous sauce on this month's list. Matouk's Calypso is more robust and is therefore an excellent choice for adding West Indian fire and flavor to grilled or roasted meats and other heartier fare.
7. Steak Branding Irons: We offer a variety of different styles of steak branding irons for anyone who likes to add their personal mark to their grilled steaks, including personalized branding irons custom-designed with your choice of up to three letters, political-party branding irons (your choice of the Democratic donkey logo or Republican elephant logo), and even a practical three-in-one Rare-Medium-Well branding iron that's indispensable for identifying steaks when grilling for family and friends.
8. Beer-Can Chicken Roaster: This deluxe grill-top chicken roaster is what the pros use when making beer-can chicken. The removable can-like cylinder is far sturdier than an aluminum can and can be filled with your favorite liquid, be it beer, wine or a marinade. Our beer-can chicken roaster also features four potato prongs which let you simultaneously cook potatoes or sweet potatoes to perfection.
9. Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron: This camouflage apron is the uniform of choice for the man who likes to take command of the barbecue grill. It features three enormous pockets to fit your BBQ weapons of choice, a bottle opener, four sauce/condiment pockets, special pockets to hold salt & pepper or spices, and a 6-can bandolier for your favorite "ammo" be it beer or soda. The Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron makes a great Father's Day or birthday gift!
10. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce: This sweet and mildly spicy hot sauce returns to our top ten list and features luscious Georgia peaches and mellow Vidalia onions for a summery flavor that pairs beautifully with anything you grill, from chicken to pork, burgers to ribs, and even shrimp, fish and vegetables.