Thursday, December 6, 2012

Who wants a 10% VIP Coupon for Carolina Sauces?

NC barbecue sauce gift
NC BBQ Sauce Gift Set, Mild
The Carolina Sauces online store is holding its biggest sale of the year, with a special 10% discount coupon available exclusively to our VIP customers!

If you've signed up for our FREE monthly newsletter, then you should have received your VIP coupon this morning with the December issue.

If you don't currently receive our free newsletter, I'll send you a complimentary copy with your 10% VIP coupon -- all you need to do is send me an email that says "VIP Coupon" and I'll reply back with your coupon and newsletter, which also includes a recipe for BLT Soup and information on our newest Hot Sauce & BBQ Sauce Gift Sets. I'll also set you up as a Carolina Sauce VIP so that you'll receive our exclusive monthly discount and newsletter (you can unsubscribe anytime of course, and it's always 100% free).

Don't delay: This VIP coupon will expire on Christmas Day, so email me today (sales@carolinasauce.com) or PM me on the Carolina Sauce Company Facebook Page for your coupon!

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment