Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All JT Pappy's Gator Sauces In Stock Again!

At long last, all five flavors of J.T. Pappy's Gator Sauces are finally back in stock at the Carolina Sauce Company! The manufacturer had been out of stock for at least a month but recently ran a limited production batch, and we received our fresh back-ordered inventory this afternoon. Our warehouse is busy packing all of our pending orders for the JT Pappy's sauces, and we hope to get completely caught up by no later than tomorrow (and possibly even this evening). To everyone who has been patiently waiting for their Gator Sauce, please accept my heartfelt thanks for your patience and understanding!

For those unfamiliar with the J.T. Pappy's sauces, let me recommend that you give them a try. These are savory, mustard-based barbecue sauces with a touch of tomato and a hint of smoke, and their thick texture makes them ideal for basting, slathering, dipping, grilling and also marinating. Made with all-natural, vegetarian ingredients (no alligators are harmed in their making), JT Pappy's Gator Sauces complement anything you grill including ribs, chicken, pork, seafood, veggies and more. Available in mild and smoky Hickory Heaven Sauce, flavorful Mild Gator Sauce, medium-spicy Flamin' Gator Sauce, peppery-hot Gator Grenade Sauce and fiery-hot Termigator Sauce, J.T. Pappy's sauces are only $4.50 a bottle from Carolina Sauce--and the manufacturer donates a portion of the proceeds to support breast cancer research.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


6 comments:

  1. I have two bottles of Flamin' Gator Sauce, one mild and one hot which my husband purchased at California Tortilla in N.E. Philadelphia several months ago that I never used. Well today I was gonna have grilled chicken breast for lunch, and decided to marinate the chicken in the medium sauce, and used some to dip in while eating the chicken. After one bite, my mouth said "Whoooooheeee!! Is that sauce BANGIN'!" I love honey mustard, apple cider vinegar,etc., so after that first use, I AM HOOKED!! You guys have yourself one awesome sauce!! I will use it for a lot more things than chicken. My next experiment will be shrimp kabobs!! Thank You for making such an awesome product! Will share with all of my friends & family! God Bless you! - Tracy Jalique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy,
      Wow, thanks so much for your kind words, and we're thrilled you're enjoying the sauces so much! I wish we could take the credit for them, but we don't make them ourselves - we're just an online store, and JT Pappy's is one of the more popular brands that we sell. But we do appreciate you taking the time to leave your comment, and we hope you'll order from us when you run out. Blessings to you and yours, too!
      Zestfully yours,
      Gloria

      Delete
    2. Oh! My goof-up! Well thank you for your honest and prompt response Gloria! Will keep your web info for possible future use! Take care! - Tracy

      Delete
    3. No worries at all, and you're most welcome! Just wanted to make sure we didn't take credit for someone else's delicious creation :-)
      All the best,
      Gloria

      Delete
  2. I've tried a lot of barbeque sauce's in my day but none come close to JT Pappy's. The medium is by far my favorite but I like the Mild & Hot as well. Someone told me the manufacturer is going to stop production-- please say it ain't so? I too was buying my sauce from California Tortilla but they stopped carrying it. Please tell Pappy not to kill a good thing!!
    Ted - Bethesda, Md.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ted,
      Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, it seems JT Pappy's has gone out of business. We've tried repeatedly to contact them by phone and email, but their number was disconnected last year & the emails bounce back. They seem to have vanished altogether, and no one can get their sauces. What a shame - we loved them, too. If someone decides to resurrect the brand and we're able to get the sauces again, I'll definitely announce it here. In the meantime, I hope you'll try some of our other barbecue sauces. If you ever have any questions about them or would like a recommendation, please don't hesitate to ask.
      Zestfully yours,
      Gloria

      Delete