Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Buderim Ginger Bears are Back!

Ginger lovers rejoice: Buderim Ginger Bears are finally back in stock again at the Carolina Sauce Company! A fresh new batch of these zingy gummy bears from Australia arrived at the Carolina Sauce warehouse earlier today, and these babies have been flying off the shelves from the moment I re-activated the ginger bears order page on our website. In fact, we've already sold more than half of the inventory we received today, so if you've been waiting to get your ginger bear fix and haven't yet placed your order with us, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible before we run out (again).

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


2 comments:

  1. Do you still have Buderim Ginger Bears? I really need a fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Unfortunately our supply quickly sold out, and when I called to get more, Buderim USA told me that they had quickly sold out as well. The good news is that they're hoping to have more by the end of March, and they'll notify us immediately so that we can re-stock right away. As soon as we have the Ginger Bears again, I'll announce it here on the blog and I'll also re-activate our Buderim Ginger Bears order page. Thanks for reading my blog, and stay tuned for the Ginger Bears announcement in the near future!

    Zestfully yours,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete